Tockwith Art Group 9th November 2009
Many thanks to all who attended my Oil painting demonstration last night.
To complete the painting I made the following adjustments & added a few finishing touches.
- The same pre-mixed colours were used to cool down some of the warmer tones in the distant trees & hedges on the left hand side.
- I used my finger to soften some of the edges.
- The lighter areas of snow on the track were developed further.
- The snowy fields between the trees in the middle distance were lightened.
- All the final details to the hedges, trees & grass were added.
Hope to see you again in the future.