Painting Workshop at Driffield, 8th November 2008
I completed the demonstration painting in the following way:
- Darkened the tones of the cottage with a wash of Ultramarine Blue plus Permanent Magenta.
- Further developed the hedges, with washes of Raw Sienna & Cobalt Blue and Raw Umber & Ultramarine Blue.
- Added darker washes to the moor behind the cottage using Cobalt Violet & Cobalt Blue
- Softened the edges along the track & introduced pale washes of Cobalt Violet, Cobalt Blue & Raw Sienna over it.
- Added the fence, gates & telegraph pole details.
Please contact me if you have any queries.
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.