Ashby Guild of Artists 20th January 2007
Many thanks to all who joined me for my first Workshop of the New Year.
As promsed here is the finished Watercolour painting.
After getting the painting back in the studio, I made the following additions:
- Strengthened the 'darks' in the trees & hedgerows.
- Darkened the bare tree trunks, brances & fence.
- Lightened around the distant trees & hedgerows.
- Cast a cloud shadow over the immediate forground, using Cobalt Blue & Raw Sienna.
- Softened the edge, where the foreground meets the hedgerow, using neat Cobalt Violet.
As usual, if you have any questions you would like to ask, please contact me.
Looking forward to seeing you all again!